What is Counselling?
- Explore issues that cause difficulties in work, or in relationships with others in your life;
- Help you understand yourself better, and what you might want to change;
- Safely explore options without any expectation to make a decision before you are ready;
- Make positive changes – health, wellbeing, communicating, and/or lifestyle, that benefit YOU;
- Find better ways of dealing with difficult issues or stressful situations.
Often, by having time and space to talk about your concerns and issues with a supportive listener who has no agenda, you can begin to gain an clarity and a different perspective that can help you understand your options better.
Although it may not feel like it sometimes, you are the expert in your own life. A Counsellor is a facilitator, helping you to explore your own past and present, and supporting you in making the choices that help YOU resolve any issues you may be struggling with right now.
We are a private practice centre so we cannot offer any free services, but we try to meet all clients where they are at financially. We have a low cost service provided by fully supervised Trainee Therapists (subject to assessment for suitability), we have a reduced fee service provided by a qualified, pre-accredited Therapist and we have a team of qualified and experienced Therapists, each of whom also have an area or two of speciality including but not limited to – Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Illness, Grief, Stress and Workplace Issues.
To make an appointment please email us via our contact form by clicking here: Sandyford Wellness Contact
Sandyford Wellness Centre, providing Individual Counselling, Counselling for Eating Disorders, Counselling for Adult Survivors of Abuse, Counselling for Depression, Counselling for Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Counselling for work related stress or bullying, in Sandyford, South Dublin.