Career, Stress Management & Personal Development Coaching
Cathryn is a career and personal development coach, with extensive experience in Career Transition, Career Management, Outplacement, Stress Management, Emotional Intelligence assessment and development and Executive Coaching, both in a one to one and group setting.
Cathryn draws on a number of coaching models, predominantly the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Emotional Intelligence approach thereby creating relaxed and positive habits of thought which when combined with the techniques of physical relaxation result in relaxed and appropriate behaviour enabling her clients to achieve their desired goals in life.
Through her broad experience in various aspects of business, and strong interest in people Cathryn has come to identify that a clear, motivated goal setting process, positive attitude, and good work-life balance are key criteria for success. Cathryn is passionate about the realisation of people’s full potential, and developing people out of and beyond their comfort zones. Her coaching style is empathetic, yet challenging, practical and results oriented.
Cathryn is also an associate Career and Performance Coach for Harmonics, a leading Irish coaching company, as well as an associate consultant to the global outplacement company DBM where she has coached hundreds of individuals though career transition and organisational change resulting from redundancy, restructuring etc.
Cathryn’s services include:
- Discover your ideal career – structured programme
- Career Transition Programmes (Redundancy/Career Crossroads)
- Personality/Ability Tests
- CV Preparation/Interview Skills
- Career Management/Career Planning
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Development
Stress Management Training and Coaching
- Stress/resilience assessments and evaluations
- Training in the techniques of muscular and mental relaxation,
- Deep breathing and breath control techniques
- Discover and challenge negative thinking patterns
- Positive Thinking
- Time Management Techniques
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Self-esteem Building
- Assertiveness training
- Structured 8 session stress management training programme available
Personal Development Coaching
- Clarifying vision and life purpose
- Establishing both short and long-term life goals
- Enhancing health through exercise programs and anti-stress and relaxation programs
- Developing self-awareness
- Clarifying values, strengths and core beliefs
- Identifying, challenging and eliminating self-limiting beliefs.
- Exploring and developing techniques to establish and maintain a better life/work balance.
- Facilitating Change
- Professional Development and Career Planning
- Developing assertiveness, communication, problem-solving, emotional Intelligence skills
- Improving self-esteem
- Maximising potential
- Provides objective & non-judgemental sounding board.
For further information:
Tel: +353 87 2333132