It is an opportunity to work with a skilled helper who can provide support and help you:
- Explore issues that cause difficulties in work, or in relationships with significant others
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and your way of interacting with other people
- Consider your options and make informed choices
- Make positive changes
- Find better ways of dealing with difficult issues or stressful situations
Often, by having time and space to talk about concerns and issues in a caring and supportive environment, you can begin to gain an awareness and clarity that can help you move forward.
Although it may not feel like it sometimes, you are the expert in your own life. A Counsellor is a facilitator, helping you to explore your own past and present, and supporting you in making the choices necessary for positive change and growth in these areas below, and other issues you may be struggling with right now.
We provide support at Sandyford Wellness Centre for all of the following issues:
- Couples and Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Risky Behaviours/Addiction
- Crisis Pregnancy
- Post abortion
- Grief & Loss
- Childhhood Abuse
- Low Self-Esteem
To make an appointment please call us at 01 2063860, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our contact form at Sandyford Wellness Contact
Sandyford Wellness Centre, providing Individual Counselling, Couples Counselling, Low Cost Counselling, Counselling for Eating Disorders, Counselling for Adult Survivors of Clerical Abuse, Counselling for Depression, Counselling for Anxiety and Panic Attacks in Sandyford, South Dublin.